Try our new free-range chicken recipe, made from 100% New Zealand free-range chicken, organs and green-lipped mussel. All farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range, and our chickens are ethically raised without added hormones or growth promotants, resulting in both a nutritious and highly palatable pet food for your dog.
Our air-dried recipes include ingredients that are naturally binding when blended; Ziwi does not use glycerin, yield enhancers, artificial gelling agents, fillers, or sweeteners in our recipes.
- Chicken is the number one protein fed globally to dogs. Our recipe contains over 96% meat, organs, bone, and green lipped mussels all sourced from accredited New Zealand free-range farms, fully balanced with all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Limited Ingredient Diet – High meat content recipe with added essential vitamins and minerals for a complete and balanced diet.
- Gentle air-drying process: naturally preserves the nutritional value of 96% Meat, Organs, Bone and New Zealand Green Mussel that go into making Ziwi Peak Air-Dried dog food.
- We use only 100% New Zealand Free Range Chicken meat and organs. All chickens are raised without added hormones, chemicals or growth promotants. The free-range chicken used in our recipe provides an excellent source of protein.
- Our free-range chickens are never force-fed or raised in barns, and all chickens can forage freely outside at will, resulting in higher quality and better tasting meat.
- All of our free-range chicken farms are independently audited and certified as humane and free range.
- Includes 3% New Zealand green-lipped mussel, a great natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Chicken is a great choice for dogs who are sensitive to red meats.
- More nutrition due to the air drying process: It minimises any damage to the proteins, vitamins, sensitive nutrients and enzymes in the all-natural ingredients, so that your dog gets nearly all the benefits of a raw meat diet.
- Includes natural carbohydrates from natural sources such as chicory, kelp and parsley, plus essential vitamins and minerals for a balanced diet.
Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, New Zealand Green Mussel, Chicken Bone, Lecithin, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Selenium Yeast), Salt, Parsley, Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid).
|Calorie Content (calculated)||
5500 kcal ME/kg | 312 kcal ME/level scoop
|Weight||Daily Feeding (2 oz Scoops)|
Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide above.
Puppies, Kittens, and Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approximately double the amount indicated, in 2 - 3 feedings per day. For your pet's health and well - being they should always have access to fresh, clean water.
Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 6-8 days, increasing the amount of Ziwi Peak while decreasing the amount of the other brand.