Zealandia creates natural, delicious pet nutrition for dogs and cats. Made in our boutique canning plant in sunny Gisborne, New Zealand, we proudly offer an exciting range of canned pet foods formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition, keeping pets healthy and vitalised. We use a precise base of enzyme-rich green lamb tripe in each can, complimented with two effective stand-alone supplements; Zoki Oil® for Promoting Skin & Coat Health, and Flexipet® for Joints & Connective Tissue Support.
High Meat Content | Natural Ingredients & Grain-Free | Wild/Free-Range Boneless Proteins | Precise Base of Enzyme-rich Green Lamb Tripe | Coenzyme Q10 to Support Cardiovascular Health | Free from Growth Hormones & Antibiotics
Boneless Barn-Raised Chicken, Chicken Broth, Lamb Broth, Lamb Green Tripe, Pumpkin, Ovine Plasma, Brewers Yeast, Green Peas, Cassia, Agar, Hoki Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Vitamins & Organic Chelated Minerals, Green-Lipped Mussel, Abalone, Marine Collagen Powder, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10
- Crude Protein (Min)(as fed) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (Min) (as fed) 5.0%
- Crude Fibre (Max) (as fed) 1.0%
- Crude Ash (Max) (as fed) 3.0%
- Moisture (Max) (as fed) 78.0%
- Carbohydrates (as fed) 1.97%
- Calcium (dry matter basis) 2.5%
- Phosphorus (dry matter basis) 1.6%
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(as fed) 815
- Calories (kcal ME/kg)(dry matter basis) 4382
- Calories (kcal ME/85g can)(as fed) 69
- Calories (kcal ME/170g can)(as fed) 139
- Calories (kcal ME/370g can)(as fed) 302
Introducing Zealandia Nutrition to your pet:
We recommend that you transition your pet from their old diet to their new diet over a 7 day period, by feeding increasing percentages of Zealandia Pet Nutrition until reaching 100% after 7 days. Toy (2.5/5kg): 0.5/1 x 370g can per day. Small (10kg): 1.5 x 370g cans per day. Medium (25kg): 3 cans x 370g per day. Large (50kg): 5 cans x 370g per day.
Recommended feeding guidelines are also included on each can of Zealandia pet food. This information is based on your pet's weight, life-stage and level of exercise.
Puppies: Feed up to twice the daily adult amount, spread across 3-4 feeding times, At 6 months of age, transition towards standard adult feeding amounts.