Tetra ToruMin instantly creates water that is identical to naturally occurring tropical water (known as black water), just like the water that fish encounter in their natural habitat. Peat extracts convert the aquarium water into crystal-clear tropical water where fish can feel at ease and fully display their own specific behaviour and characteristics.
- Bioactive ingredients boost vitality and the natural colouring of the fish
- Natural tannins and humic acids support fish well-being and resilience
- Naturally stabilises the water's pH value
- Near-natural water conditions reduce the level of fish stress
- Facilitates acclimatisation, breeding and care of sensitive and valuable species of black water fish
- Enhances the water quality with natural plant colloids
- Iodine helps prepare fish for mating and supports spawning
- Natural peat extract gives the water a slight brown tinge, which decreases the amount of light and thus also reduces algae growth
- Carefully selected macro and trace elements promote plant growth
- Guaranteed phosphate-free!
- Unique, highly sustainable manufacturing process
- Ideal for use with all freshwater fish such as discus fish, angelfish, catfish, neon fish or South American cichlids, as well as shrimps and crustaceans
Active ingredients- humic acids, tannins