Soil addition for the setting up of a long-term nutrient base for aquarium plants. Tetra InitialSticks provides nutrient-rich ground resulting in magnificent, strong aquarium plants. Tetra Initial-Sticks are mixed during the new installation under gravel. Put some sticks for roof dosage simply into gravel. As a natural product Tetra initial-sticks contains of humus materials, organic iron complexes, as well as inorganic nutrient depots and ensures long-term iron supply.
- Natural product
- Contains humus, organic iron complexes, as well as inorganic nutrient depots
- Aquatic plants take root quickly, reducing algae growth
- Promotes the growth of important micro-organisms in the substrate
- Mix into the gravel on aquarium set up to immediately activate the substrate
- For subsequent dosages a few sticks have to be pressed into the gravel
Directions of use
Mix appropriate amount of Tetra InitialSticks with 2/3 gravel, afterwards cover with the remaining gravel. Suitable for all freshwater aquariums. Contents of 250 ml sufficiently for an 200 L aquarium.