Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Perfect Weight dry cat food provides breakthrough nutrition formulated to help your cat achieve a healthy weight and improve quality of life.
- Over 70% of cats lost weight within 10 weeks when fed this nutrition
- Healthy weight adds to quality of life and life expectancy
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
- No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
Adult cats that require fewer calories (i.e., cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to excess weight gain).
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural* ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Science Diet you help feed over 100,000 homeless pets every day, 365 days a year.
Learn more at hillsfoodshelterlove.com
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Oat Fiber, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
Balanced nutrition that exceeds AAFCO nutrition standards.
3409 kcal/kg (300 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||32.6|
|Vitamin C||153 ppm|
|Vitamin E||695 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.97|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.83|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pet's nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- Science Diet is available in a wide variety of dry and canned foods for your pet's unique needs.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Ideal Weight of Cat||Weight loss||Weight Control|
|4 lb (1,8 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|5 lb (2,3 kg)||1/3 cup (30 g)||1/2 cup (45 g)|
|8 lb (3,6 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||3/4 cup (65 g)|
|10 lb (4,5 kg)||5/8 cup (55 g)||7/8 cup (75 g)|
|12 lb (5,4 kg)||2/3 cup (60 g)||1 cup (90 g)|
|14 lb (6,4 kg)||3/4 cup (65 g)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
|16 lb (7,3 kg)||7/8 cup (75 g)||1 1/4 cups (110 g)|