Sanabelle Senior Dry Cat Food with the extra advantage of fresh poultry (min. 20%) is manufactured without cereals containing gluten, is especially adapted to the requirements of older cats (from 8 years of age).
The reduced content of energy, protein and minerals and the higher content of special fibres (crude fibre) means Sanabelle Senior Dry Cat Food supports changed intestinal conditions and the specific metabolism of older cats.
The combination of special vitamins (e.g. vitamin A, vitamin E) in Sanabelle SENIOR nutritionally support eye sight and protect the bodies cells against aging = delayed aging
Sanabelle Senior Dry Cat Food is very palatable and digestible.
Sanabelle Senior+ delivers high quality protein packed in the gluten-free kibble with great taste. Rich in natural chondroitin and glucosamine to support and maintain bone cartilage. With vitamins to nutritionally support eye sight and protect the bodies cells against aging.
- Berries & Herbs for antioxidant & eyesight support
- With Chicory, a natural source of prebiotic inulin which helps to prevent bad gut flora & supports good gut flora
- Marigold flower to support a healthy digestion and can lower blood sugar
- Taurine for essential amino acids to support the immune system
- Stable Intestinal Flora: Natural minerals & linseed help promote digestion & stimulate intestinal flora
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants with Selenium help protect cells & prevent aging process
- Water Transit Agent: Help to naturally absorb & expel water, preventing kidney & urinary issues
- Hairball Passage: Natural fibre help reduce hairball formation and help pass it through the intestine
- Reduce Stool Smell: Enriched with yucca extract to help enhance intestinal enzyme system
Fresh poultry (min. 20 %), rice, millet yellow, poultry meat meal, meat meal, greaves (dehydrated), liver (dehydrated), beet pulp (sugar removed), hydrolysed protein, animal fat, linseed, cellulose fibres, sorghum, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, cranberry (dehydrated), blueberry (dehydrated), mussel powder, chicory powder, blooms of marigold (dehydrated), yucca extracts (dehydrated).
|ADDITIVES (NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG)|
|TRACE ELEMENTS PER KG|
(Standard Measuring Cups/Day):
|Weight of cat||Gram per day|
|2.0 – 3.0 kg||45 – 55 g|
|4.0 – 5.0 kg||60 – 70 g|
|6.0 – 7.0 kg||80 – 90 g|
|8.0 – 9.0 kg||100 – 110 g|
|10.0 – 11.0 kg||115 – 125 g|
|12.0 – 13.0 kg||130 – 140 g|
Fill bowl once a day for all-day self-serve feeding. Fresh water should always be available.