Prunus Skin clinic shampoo is an effective and safe medicated shampoo
- Excellent efficacy and effect: Made to assist variety of skin diseases except chronic atopy
- PIC SYSTEM (Patent Pending): Mild ingredients in formulation enables cleaning of mucous membrane
Stabilization technique of high concentration of Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Efficacy and Effect test: Test done by Seoul National University
More than 50% full recovery within 10 days
- No skin dryness and keratosis: Usually seen in ordinary clinical shampoo but not with Prunus Skin clinic shampoo
- Improve hair cuticles
- Safe for human skin: Safe for human skin even with frequent usage
- Increase usage frequency: No side effects such as dryness or keratosis even with frequent usage
Directions of use
- Wet coat thoroughly with water.
- Apply and lather medicated skin clinic shampoo over the entire body, allowing for 10 minutes of contact time.
- Rinse completely with water.
- Repeat if necessary or as directed by your veterinarian.
- For topical use only on dogs, cats and horses.
- Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
- If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.