Developed with the assistance of top exotics veterinarians and nutritionists, Critical Care is the industry standard in recovery nutrition for herbivores with poor nutritional status resulting from illness or surgery. Critical Care contains all the essential nutrients of a complete diet, as well as high-fiber timothy hay to support proper gut physiology and digestion.
- Powdered formula mixes easily to desired consistency
- Highly versatile – can be tube fed, assist-fed by syringe or spoon, or self-fed by bowl or as top dressing
- High in fiber; low in carbohydrates
- Contains readily-absorbable chelated minerals and beneficial prebiotics
- No refined sugars, artificial preservatives or simple carbohydrates
- High digestibility and palatability
- Contains stabilized form of Vitamin C
Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Cane Molasses, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Soybean Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Papaya, Pineapple, Limestone, Natural Flavor, Oat Groats, Wheat Middlings, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate,Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate
- Crude Protein (min) 16.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (min) 21.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Ash (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (min) 0.40%
- Calcium (max) 0.60%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.20%
- Iron (min) 300 mg/kg
- Zinc (min) 100 mg/kg
- Copper (min) 18 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min) 19,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 190 (min) IU/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min) 13 mcg/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min) 10,000 mg/kg
- Niacin (min) 60 mg/kg
- Metabolized Energy 24 kcal/Tbsp
Shake well before using. Mix 1 part Critical Care® with 2 parts warm water to the desired consistency. The volume of water may be adjusted depending on feeding method.
Herbivorous mammals: Mix 3 Tbsp per kg of body weight daily. (1 Tbsp is equal to approximately 9 grams.)
Herbivorous reptiles: Mix 1 Tbsp per kg of body weight daily.
Amounts are general guidelines. Divide into 4 to 6 feedings unless specified by your veterinarian. Water should be available to the animal at all times. Prepare fresh at each feeding; discard after 24 hours. Store in a cool, dry place. For more precise preparation directions, visit www.oxbowvetconnect.com.