Critical Care s a premium recovery food which can be given to herbivores that are unwilling to eat their normal diet due to illness, surgery or poor nutritional status. This specially formulated product contains all the essential nutrients of a complete diet as well as high-fiber timothy hay to ensure proper gut physiology and digestion.
- Premium recovery food
- For herbivores that are unwilling to eat their normal diet due to illness, surgery or poor nutritional status
- Contains all the essential nutrients of a complete diet as well as high-fiber timothy hay to ensure proper gut physiology and digestion.
- For all small animals
Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal, Wheat Germ, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Chloride, Cane Molasses, Salt, Potassium Chloride, L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Vitamin C), Soybean Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Papaya, Pineapple, Limestone, Natural Flavor, Oat Groats, Wheat Middlings, Yeast Culture (dehydrated), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate,Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Selenium Yeast, Vitamin A Supplement, Folic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Biotin, Manganous Oxide, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate. Critical Find Grind has added Hydrated Sodium Chloride
- Crude Protein (min) 16.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 3.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 26.00%, (min) 21.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Ash (max) 10.00%
- Calcium (max) 0.60%, (min) 0.40%
- Phosphorus (min) 0.20%
- Metabolized Energy 24 kcal/tbsp
- Vitamin A (min): 19,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min) 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin E 190 (min) IU/kg
- Vitamin B12 (min) 13 mcg/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C) (min): 10,000 mg/kg
- Niacin (min): 60 mg/kg
- Iron (min) 300 mg/kg
- Zinc (min) 100 mg/kg
- Copper (min) 18 mg/kg
Shake well before using. Mix 1 part Critical Care® with 2 parts warm water to the desired consistency. The volume of water may be adjusted depending on feeding method. Mix 3 Tbsp per kg of body weight daily. (1 Tbsp is equal to approximately 9 grams.) Amounts are general guidelines. Divide into 4 to 6 feedings unless specified by your veterinarian. Water should be available to the animal at all times. Prepare fresh at each feeding; discard after 24 hours. Store in a cool, dry place.