- Freeze Dried Diets in the perfect cat size nibbles
- Just pour and feed straight from the bag
- Always make sure water is available with any freeze fried foods
- Shelf life for Freeze Dried is 2 years unopened – 1-2 mos. if stored properly after opening
- Complete and Balanced Diets can also be used for treats or as a topper
- All poultry products are HPP’d for product and food handling safety
- Highest quality muscle and organ meats
- Chicken and Turkey – Sourced in the USA
- No Added Hormones and Antibiotic Free – Federal regulations prohibit the use of hormones in poultry.
- 2 sizes for added convenience
We use the same meats found at your finest natural food stores. All of our muscle and organ meats are chopped (not ground) partially frozen at the time of processing to ensure the availability of the highest quality nutrients, then individually quick frozen to keep the integrity of the ingredient quality.
Our recipes are very simple, Chicken and Turkey Recipes use muscle meat, organ meats and natural raw ground bone, all from the same species. No added fruits or vegetables. A true carnivore diet!
Turkey, Turkey Necks, Turkey Hearts, Turkey Liver, Egg, Ground Flaxseed, Kelp, Organic Dulse Powder, Gelatin, Organic Psyllium Husk Powder, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamin B Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Mixed Tocopherols (as preservative), Vitamin D Supplement.
*Fish Oil, Combination of Alaska Wild Caught Salmon, Pollock and Herring oils.
|TURKEY CAT FOOD||AS FED||DRY MATTER|
Fresh meats and produce have a nutritional variation season to season.
Our nutritional analysis are calculated on an average.
All amounts listed are guidelines
|Feeding Percentage||Per Ideal Body Weight|
|2.0%||Low Activity – Wt Loss|
|2.5% – 3.0%||Moderate Activity|
|4.5% – 6.0%||Kittens (4 – 8 wks)|
|4.0%||Kittens (8 wks to 1 yr)|
|4.5% – 8.0%||Pregnant/Lactating|
Freeze Dried Kitty Nibbles cup measurement is a loose packed standard US measuring cup.
1 C = approximately 1.4oz
Northwest Naturals Freeze Dried Cat Nibbles are easy to feed. Simply
pour into a flat, stainless steel bowl, add warm water, let the food re-hydrate and serve.
Adult Cats: Split the recommended amount into 2 feedings daily. For
Kittens and pregnant/lactating females: split the recommend amount
into 3-4 feedings daily.
Transition slowly by adding a small amount of freeze dried nibbles
with their current diet. Gradually increase the amount of freeze dried
food and decrease the amount of their current diet. Cats activity level,
age and breed can effect the amounts recommended. Northwest
Naturals Cat Nibbles can be fed as a complete and balanced diet, as
an addition to your cats current diet or as a treat.