- 100 % complete and balanced nutrition for an optimal start during the pup’s most delicate period of life.
- Also suitable for lactating females so that the pups learn to eat solid food with the mother.
- Highly digestible, taking care of the delicate stomach and fragile intestines of the pup for a smooth weaning process.
- Can be moistened to a slurry to facilitate the transition from milk to solid food.
- The selected ingredients and nutritional additives prepare the pup for the Junior diets, while they provide all the great benefits from the regular Nature’s Protection product line.
Dynamic micronized clinoptilolite actively stimulates intestinal health and nutrient absorption. Captures toxins produced by bacteria in the digestive tract and stimulates mobility by lubricating the joints.
Formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists to help the pups overcome the difficult weaning period in optimal condition, assuring a good start in life.
Reduce allergy reaction risks, caused by wheat.
Carefully selected ingredients of the highest quality, processed in a professional way result in a highly digestible product and small, firm stools.
A balanced content of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids, along with a natural antioxidant system help maintain the natural defence systems of the body.
poultry meal, rice, maize, poultry fat, maize gluten, fish meal, sugar beet pulp, dynamic micronized clinoptilolite (1%), dried peas, dried eggs, linseed, chicory extract, brewery yeast, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS), yucca extract, marigold meal.
Nutritional additives: vitamin A (retinol E672) – 22 500 IU, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol E671) – 1 875 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol 3a700) – 663 mg, iron (E1) – 63 mg, iodine (E2) – 1,9 mg, copper (E4) – 6,3 mg, manganese (E5) – 25 mg, zinc (E6) – 144 mg, selenium (E8) – 0,13 mg, L-carnitine – 100 mg.
Technological additives:rosemary extract, tocopherol-rich extracts of natural origin (E306).
crude protein – 30%,
crude oils and fats – 22%,
crude ash – 6,5%,
crude fibres – 1,3%,
calcium – 1,2%,
phosphorus – 0,95%,
potassium – 0,5%,
sodium – 0,3%,
omega 3 – 0,67%,
omega 6 – 4,12%.