- Broad spectrum topical antifungal lotion and gel
- Effective against ringworm, hot spots and Schnauzer bumps
- Enhanced penetration of active drug deep into the infected areas for faster action
- Waterproof agent provides water resistance
- Soothes dry flaky skin and promotes healing
- Sees results within 1 week
Terbinafine HCl 1% w/w or w/v
Directions of use
Clean and dry the infected skin thoroughly before application. Then, apply a thin layer of the gel or lotion onto the infected skin once or twice daily. Rub the gel or lotion gently. Continue the treatment for 1 to 2 weeks. To prevent recurrence, the treatment should be continued for at least 1 to 2 weeks after all signs of infection have cleared.
Suitable for all breeds of dog, cat and small animal. A longer treatment period may be needed for severe cases. The above treatment may be repeated if the infection recurs. If the condition does not improve or gets worse, please consult a veterinarian. For external use only. Avoid in contact with eyes, nose and mouth. Not to be taken. For animal use only.