Contains dried vegetables mix containing vitamins, vitamin c and the two fiber-rich grass pellet formulations.
Provides nutrients required for growth of the pet and promotes health.
Guinea pig for dinner contains various vitamins, including vitamin C, mixed with the mineral-rich vegetables.
The grass pellet is energy efficient and has amino acid which is balanced with Brussels sprouts, carrots, corn, finished in natural food of good nutritional balance by mixing a variety of vegetables and grains such as wheat.
Excellent for digestion and absorption of nutrients with stable formulation of vitamin C-rich and alfalfa pellets and grass pellets mixed with a combination of both dietary fiber and short fiber long fiber to prevent obesity. It also prevents excessive growth of teeth as this recipe is in a moderate hardness.
Suitable for munchkin piggies, munchkin bunnies and munchkin chinnies!
- A mixture of 2 types of pasture pellet
- Abundant dietary fiber is abundant as it the pellets are mixed with many varieties of dried vegetable.
- Mixes includes various vitamins, including vitamin C.
- It is possible to give the nutrition which is necessary for the growth and health promotion of the pet naturally.
- Suitable for Guinea Pigs, Rabbits and Chinchilla.
Dried vegetables, various grain and 2 kinds of fiber rich pellets. grass pellets, dried carrots, carrot flakes, corn flakes, corn, oats, wheat, peas
Crude protein -----18%
Crude fat --------- 2%
Crude fiber -------- 18%
Feed freely to your pet. Adjust the level of feeding based on your pet's weight, body condition and level of acitvity, Always ensure free access to water at all times.