Kit Cat natural premium cat food was created by our nutritionists who are also cat lovers and made with the goodness of carefully selected natural ingredients which contains no artificial colouring.
Our Kit Cat complete & balanced diet offers your cat a pH level balance wholesome nutrition to support a healthy lifestyle. With selected quality meat containing essential vitamins, our Kit Cat formula also has an optimal ration of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids that promotes a healthy heart, skin and coat for your cats.
In addition, this diet contains fructooligosaccharides which promotes a healthier digestive track and taurine for healthy eyes.
- Hairball Control
- Omega-3 & Omega-6
- No Pork, No Lard
- Taurine Added
- Prevent Tartar
Poultry meal, Corn gluten meal, Corn, Rice, Salmon protein hydrolysate, Palm stearine, Digested animal protein, Poultry fat, Chicken mini jerky, Salmon oil, Edible fiber (Cellulose), Whole egg powder, Brewer’s dried yeast, Sun flower oil, Seafood flavor, Choline chloride, Dicalcium phosphate, Salt, Essential vitamins supplement (Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid, Folic acid, Biotin) Essential trace minerals supplement (Copper, Iron, Manganese, Zinc, Iodine, Selenium), Potassium chloride, Preservative agent (Propionic acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E), Organic Iron, Organic Zinc, Organic Copper and Organic Selenium, Fructo oligosaccharide, Methionine, Taurine, Esterified glucomannan, Yucca schidigera extract, Rosemary extract, Enzyme.
- Protein Min 32.0%
- Fat Min 14.5%
- Fiber Max 5.0%
- Ash Max 11.0%
- Moisture Max 10.0%
Caloric Content: 3,315 kcal per kg
This product is meets the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) standard and According to the Nutritional requirements for cats set by the NRC. (The National Research Council of the US National Academy of Science)
- Use high quality ingredients, complete and balance nutrition support for requirement.
- Contains salmon, which are excellent sources of high quality protein, easy to digest and delivers a taste your cat will enjoy.
- Omega-3 fatty acid and Omega-6 fatty acid, which supports skin and coat health.
- Plus dietary fiber is use to facilitate the passage of hair through the gastrointestinal, the risk of accumulating hair to form the hairball in the stomach is reduced.
- Choline chloride as a compound of acetylcholine which necessary for brain nerve function.
- Balance of calcium and phosphorus promotes optimal structural bone growth.
- Potassium is a mineral for efficient functioning of muscles, nerves and enzymes. It is important in helping the pet maintain proper acid-base balance.
- Organic Iron, Organic Zinc, Organic Copper and Organic selenium . The compound from essential mineral and amino acid. Higher absoption ratio than inorganic minerals. Selenium is an antioxidant mineral and works synergistically with vitamin E to improve heart muscle function and also reproductive system.
- Fructo oligosaccharides extracted from chicory roots, fructo-oligosaccharides to support the beneficial flora and a healthy digestion.
- DL-Methionine an essential amino acid for growth requirement.
- Taurine an essential amino acid for health improvement.
- Yucca schidigera extract, contribute to a reduce ammonia and reduce the odor of animal feces.
- Promotes a maximum digestibility and prevent digestive problem with enzymes.
- Brewer’s dried yeast is a good quality of protein, high in essential amino acids and high level of B vitamins.
- Whole egg powder, the perfect source of digestive protein, enrich with amino acid.
- Vitamin C ,Vitamin E and Rosemary extract which help to improve healthy immune, reduce stress, defense disease and acts as an antioxidant in the feed.
The amount fed can be adjusted according to your cat's breed, age, environment weight and level of activities.
Weight of cat Grams per day
2 kg 48
3 kg 63
4 kg 76
5 kg 89
6 kg 100
7 kg 111
8 kg 122
Please observe transition feeding with 7-10 days.