Our premium freeze dried dog food range uses only the highest quality ingredients giving your dog the locked in natural goodness of fresh pure ingredients with the combined benefit of an intense flavour boost.
Our innovative freeze-drying process removes only water so all other nutrients remain in the food, including the taste.
K9 Natural is a nutritionally sound and species appropriate diet which can therefore be fed to dogs at any stage of life: from puppies to seniors, during pregnancy and lactation. It is also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant.
We guarantee that every mouthful of K9 Natural is bursting with the pure, natural goodness of New Zealand. You'll never find preservatives artificial colour or flavours, wheat, gluten, soy, rice or added sugar in any of our products, guaranteed!
All meat is sourced from animals deemed fit for human consumption.With K9 Natural Freeze Dried you do not need to wait for the food to completely absorb all the moisture. Any remaining fluid is reconstituted blood which is normal and will be enjoyed by your dog.
- 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog’s closest relative, the wolf
- Comprised of 85% raw meat, crushed bone, blood and a small amount of organ meats from grass-fed, free range, and hormone growth promotant free New Zealand livestock, and 15% fresh fruits and vegetables
- Highly palatable recipe provides optimal nutrition that’s suitable for all breed sizes and all life stages, from puppies to seniors
- Free range dog food that contains only quality ingredients and absolutely no additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- Helps promote and sustain healthy skin and coat, joint health and the energy needed for active lifestyles
Lamb, Lamb Liver, Lamb Heart, Lamb Tripe, Lamb Blood, Eggs, Lamb Spleen, Lamb Kidney, Ground Lamb Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
|Size||Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)||Daily Water (Cups)|
|SMALL||11 - 22 lbs||1 - 2||1 -2|
|MEDIUM||23 - 55 lbs||1 1/2 - 3 1/2||1 1/2 - 3 1/2|
Feeding requirements are a guide only. Your individual dog's requirements will vary depending on your dog's age, activity level and breed. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to 3 times the adult amounts.
Puppies from 1 - 6 months: feed up to three times the amount. Puppies from 6 - 12 months: feed up to 1 1/2 the adult amounts.
For a complete meal, simply add warm water and serve. Use this feeding guide for water requirements. Or, sprinkle the dry food over any type of dog food as a tasty topper and great nutritional boost. If using as a complete meal and adding water, refrigerate leftovers and discard these if uneaten after 3 days. We recommend you always reconstitute K9 Freeze Dried with warm water (no warmer than 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit) before feeding. We also highly recommend you do not mix a raw diet with a cooked diet (kibble). Keep the bag sealed until ready to use. For optimum freshness after opening, store in a cool dry place. Be sure to seal the bag completely after feeding.
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more K9 Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.