K9 Natural premium freeze dried dog food range uses only the highest quality ingredients giving your dog the locked-in natural goodness of fresh pure ingredients with the combined benefit of an intense flavour boost.
Our innovative freeze drying process removes only water so all other nutrients remain in the food, including the taste.
K9 Natural is a nutritionally sound and species appropriate diet which can therefore be fed to dogs at any stage of life: from puppies to seniors, during pregnancy and lactation. It is also suitable for any breed of dog, from toy to giant.
We guarantee that every mouthful of K9 Natural is bursting with the pure, natural goodness of New Zealand. You'll never find preservatives artificial colour or flavours, wheat, gluten, soy, rice or added sugar in any of our products, guaranteed! All meat is sourced from animals deemed fit for human consumption.
With K9 Natural Freeze Dried you do not need to wait for the food to completely absorb all the moisture. Any remaining fluid is reconstituted blood which is normal and will be enjoyed by your dog.
- 100% natural, species-appropriate, nutritionally sound diet, based on the diet of your dog’s closest relative, the wolf
- Comprised of 85% raw meat, crushed bone, blood and a small amount of organ meats from grass-fed, free range, and hormone growth promotant free New Zealand livestock, and 15% fresh fruits and vegetables
- Highly palatable recipe provides optimal nutrition that’s suitable for all breed sizes and all life stages, from puppies to seniors
- Free range dog food that contains only quality ingredients and absolutely no additives, artificial preservatives, wheat, wheat gluten, rice, rice gluten, cereal bulking agents or corn
- Helps promote and sustain healthy skin and coat, joint health and the energy needed for active lifestyles
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Tripe, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Blood, Eggs, Beef Spleen, Ground Beef Bone, Sunflower Oil, Flaxseed Flakes, Brown Kelp, New Zealand Green Mussel, Pumpkin, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Potassium Sulphate, Dried Kelp, Apples, Pears, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Magnesium Oxide, Selenium Yeast, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement.
- CRUDE PROTEIN 35% min
- CRUDE FAT 37% min
- CRUDE FIBER 2% max
- MOISTURE 8% max
- OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS 0.55% min
Calorie Content ME (calculated): 5269 kcal/kg, 237 kcal/cup
|Breed||Weight||Daily Feeding (Cups)||Water (Cups)|
|SMALL||11 - 22 lbs||1 - 2||1 - 2|
|MEDIUM||23 - 55 lbs||2 - 3 1/2||2 - 3 1/2|
|LARGE||56 - 88 lbs||3 1/2 - 5||3 1/2 - 5|
Puppy (1-6 Months): Requires up to 4 times adult amount above Puppy (6-12 Months): Requires up to 1 1/2 times adult amount above
Feeding recommendations are a guide only. Your individual dog's requirements will vary depending on your dog's age, activity level and breed. Pregnant or nursing mothers may require up to three times adult amounts.
Topper Feeding Guide: Sprinkle over your dog's current diet for a daily nutrient boost. We recommend the following when feeding as a topper: Small dog: 1/4 cup Medium dog: 1/2 cup Large dog: > 3/4 cup
Always introduce any new diet over a period of 7-10 days, gradually feeding more K9 Natural and less of the previous food until the transition is complete.