Distilled from essential plant oils, our unique Active+ is an active ingredient that cleanses and protects teeth against bacteria buildup. On top of preventing plaque buildup and removing tartar stains, it relentlessly kills bacteria and eliminates bad breath. With 4 times the brush bristle, brushing becomes 4 times more effective.
Infused with EPA, DHA, Pre- and Probiotics, the goodness of natural remedies, vitamins and supplements, our Dental Chew Plus brings major health benefits to support cognitive development, intestinal balance, cellular function, and muscles maintenance.
Happi Doggy® Pumpkin and Mountain Yam™ is a nutrient powerhouse with two superfoods!
- Keeps GI Tract Lining Healthy
- Strengthens Digestive System Functions
- Helps Add Bulk To Stool
- Provides Support To Immunity System
- Reduces Constipation and Risk Of Colon Cancer
- Enables Optimal Digestion & Absorption of Nutrients
Fabulous Source of fiber. Rich antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. Aids indigestion and constipation.
Tapioca starch, Powdered cellulose, Pea flour, Glycerin, Apple fiber, Sodium caseinate, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Calcium citrate, Sodium hexametaphosphate, Lecithin, Pumpkin powder, Mountain Yam powder, Perilla extract, Prebiotics, Yeast cell wall polysaccharide, Sunset yellow, Eucalyptus Oil
Crude Protein(Min) 9.8%, Crude Fats (Min) 5.94%, Crude Fiber(Min) 0.1%, Moisture(Min) 13%,Ash (Max) 2.83%, Phosphorus (Max) 0.19%
Suitable for all breeds and life stages, we want to offer a nutritious treat that fuels every pet’s healthy life and their adventures.
Happi Doggy® Dental Chews are specially designed to be chewy yet soft enough for paw parents to break it into appropriate sizes for feeding, if needed.
|2.5"||1||1 - 2||2 - 3||4 - 5|
|1 - 2||2 - 3|
|6"||1/3||½ - 1||1 - 1⅓||1⅓ - 2|
*Recommended portion per day
Approximate Feeding Guideline
- Fresh drinking water should always be available for your dog.
- As with any edible product, monitor your dog to ensure that the treat is adequately chewed. Gulping any item without thorough chewing may be harmful.