Frontline Plus for Dogs provides fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas and ticks for dogs and puppies. It stops and prevents infestations and kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae. This effective flea treatment prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing and kills fleas that may cause flea allergy dermatitis. Frontline flea and tick treatment also kills all stages of deer ticks (which may carry Lyme disease), brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, and lone star ticks, while preventing and controlling re-infestations.
Use Frontline for once a month flea & tick protection for dogs & cats.
– Trusted dual action formula
– Kills adult ticks, fleas, flea eggs and larvae
– Breaks the flea life cycle
– Vet recommended
- Fipronil 9.8%
- (S)-methoprene 8.8%
Directions of use
- Snap open the tip of the Frontline applicator away from your body and face.
- Part your pet's hair between the shoulder blades until you can see the skin, and place the tip of the applicator on the skin.
- Squeeze applicator to apply entire contents in a single spot on the skin monthly.
- Allow 24 hours before bathing or swimming.
- Remove dog's collar
- Apply as a spot between your dog's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked.
- Avoid touching the wet application spot.
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your dog swim.
- Give each of your dogs its own complete dose.
Frequency of Application
- When used monthly, FRONTLINE Plus completely breaks the flea life cycle and controls tick and chewing lice infestations. Do not reapply FRONTLINE Plus for 30 days.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills adult fleas, flea eggs, and flea larvae for up to three months. FRONTLINE Plus also prevents development of all flea stages for up to three months. FRONTLINE Plus can control fleas for up to three months, however, if there is a high risk of reinfestation or if the pet has fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis, a once monthly application may be needed.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills ticks for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where tick control is needed. FRONTLINE Plus kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult).
- FRONTLINE Plus kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis and other tick-borne diseases.
- FRONTLINE Plus kills chewing lice for at least one month. A once monthly application is recommended where chewing lice control is needed.
- FRONTLINE Plus aids in the control of sarcoptic mange infestations. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites.