When you only have one coat to wear, it’s important to keep it looking its best and Earthbath Light Color Coat Brightening Lavender Dog & Cat Shampoo does just that. This special blend of natural minerals and lavender essence create a wonderfully aromatic and mild shampoo that works to naturally brighten the coat of any dog or cat. This shampoo will leave your four-legged friend’s fur shiny, soft and smelling naturally fresh with a lasting lavender scent. Best of all, this shampoo won’t wash off any topical flea treatments, keeping them safe against irritants.Key Benefits
- This soap-free coconut-based cleanser contains a special blend of optical enhancing minerals to lift away dirt and fur stains.
- Adds extra sparkle and brilliance to coats of all types and colors with natural ingredients.
- Sweet lavender scent keeps your furry friend smelling as clean as if he just left the spa.
- Perfect for cats and dogs over 6 weeks of age who need a brightening shampoo.
- 100% biodegradable, paraben and phosphate-free for a safe and trustworthy formula.
Old Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Optical Brighteners, Essence of Lavender, Olive Oil Squalene (Natural Preservative). All ingredients are natural, 100% Biodegradable, and extra gentle.
New Formula: Purified Water, Renewable Coconut-Based Cleansers, Optical Brighteners, Lavender Essence, Preservative.
Directions of use
Shake well before using to ensure that natural ingredients are in suspension. On a wet coat, lather your pet thoroughly with a few good palm-fulls of earthbath Totally Natural Pet Shampoo. For best results, leave on coat for several minutes to allow time for the optical enhancing minerals and lavender to work their wonders. Rinse off. Towel dry thoroughly with a big hug. For luxurious conditioning and detangling manageability, use in conjunction with earthbath Creme Rinse & Conditioner. May be diluted ten parts water to one part shampoo if desired.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Avoid contact with eyes. Product is solely intended for use on coat and skin. Flush thoroughly with clean water if eye contact occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed (by humans), consult a physician.