A quick simple, and reliable testing method to give you an overall picture of your cat's wellness through at home urine testing.
CheckUp Test Kit For Cats is a one-time-use, non-invasive way to detect the most common issues amongst domestic cats including High Glucose Levels, Kidney Failure, Urinary Tract Infection, and Blood in Urine.
By using CheckUp, you can detect a health condition in time to prevent health deterioration and improve your cat's lifespan. You can also monitor your cat's health as required by a veterinarian.
Non invasive and stress-free
- Obtain a clean uncontaminated sample
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- On- the- spot 4 test result
- Recommended by top veterinarians.
- A product of USA
Patented hydrophobic litter 900g
2 Testing Strips
1 Sample Collection Vial
2 Sample Collection Pipette
Directions of use
1. Before pouring the hydrophobic litter, make sure the litter box is clean and empty. Pour the litter. Pour all hydrophobic litter into a clean and empty litter box.
2. Wait for your cat. Allow your cat to urinate freely on the hydrophobic litter.
3. Collect samples. Easily collect urine from the top of the sand with a pipette.
4. Fill the vial. Fill the vial using pipette to at least 3/4
5. Dip the strip. Simply dip the strip into collected urine, make sure all squares are submerged
6. Read results. Quickly place the strips on the results card and read it according to instructions.
7. Keep the samples. If necessary, close the vial with the cap and keep in the refrigerator.
8. Further analysis. If the test shows any positive results, take the sample to your vet for further information. It is extremely important to read the results according to the outlines time frames.
Refrigerated samples can be sent for further evaluation up to 48 hours.
Check up is for one-time use only and should not be used for multiple tests.