- Clean and fresh for up to one month
- Absorbs urine in seconds
- Neutralizes unpleasant odours
- With antibacterial effects
- Made 100% natural raw material, biodegrable
- Economical and easy to use
- Low dust, suitable for people with allergies
- One bag of Silicate Litter will fill a cat litter tray with a bottom measurement of approx 35x45cm. For bigger or smaller litter trays use more or less litter accordingly.
- Please fill the litter tray to a depth of at least 3cm. If the tray is used very often or by more than one cat the litter depth should be increased to 4cm.
- For quick liquid absorption the litter tray should be positioned in a warm and dry place.
- We also recommend using tray without a hood to ensure the best possible evaporation.
- To help your cat get used to the new litter you can mix it with the cat litter you started with.
- As some cats prefer one corner of their tray the litter should be stirred from time to time so that the absorption of the whole filling is used.ess
- The soaked granules of Silicate Litter turn dark, but this does not mean a reduction in effectiveness.
- The used filling of Silicate Litter is biodegradable. You can also bury it in the garden, the granules of Silicate Litter turn to dust in time. (Keep a distance of at least 1m to trees and plants.)
Directions of use
- Fill Silicate Litter into the clean and empty cat litter tray.
- Removed the solid excrement regularly to keep the toilet clean and fresh.
- Throw the used filling of silicate litter into the bio-waste container.
Warning: In rare cases a cat may eat the litter, If this should happen, provide ample water for drinking and consult your vet.