Bio-Groom’s Natural Colloidal Oatmeal Crème Rinse is made with all natural Colloidal Oatmeal USP. Colloidal Oatmeal is known to be the most effective on skin & coat.
Safe to Use with topical flea and tick treatments. Recommended by top breeders and professional groomers worldwide.
Cruelty Free – 100% Biodegradable.
- Relieves itchiness and protects skin with minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin and insect bites.
- Increases skin hydration.
- Helps reduce redness and irritation.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant source.
- Strengthens hair.
- Bio-Groom uses Colloidal Oatmeal; Shampoo at 2% level – Crème Rinse at 10% level
- Approved in 2014 as a Category 1 Skin Protectant – Federal Register category use includes for minor cuts, scrapes, burns, chapped skin, poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac and insect bites.
- FDA recognizes Colloidal Oatmeal as G.R.A.S – Generally Recognized As Safe.
- Natural Colloidal Oatmeal recognized for its high protein and Beta Glucan.
- Excellent Anti-Oxidant Source.
- Colloidal Oatmeal is finely ground to enable grain to readily absorb liquid and mix in instead of settling to the bottom.
- Relieves itchiness, moisturizes, softens, and protects skin.
- Consists of 12.5% – 19% protein
Many Competitors Products
- Use Oat Protein – which consists of less than 2% protein
- Use Oat Extracts – which consists of 0% protein
- Both options contain over 90% water.
10% (RAW) Colloidal Oatmeal USP, Purified Water, Stearmidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth-2, Polyethylene Glycol Monostearate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Perfume, Citric Acid.
Parabens and dyes.
Directions of use
Shake well before each use. After shampooing and rinsing apply an adequate amount of Creme Rinse to the coat and work in well. Allow to remain on the hair and skin for 5 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. For best results dilute 1 part with 4 parts of warm water depending on the type and condition of the coat. For added anti-itch benefits, Use in combination with Bio-Groom Natural Oatmeal Shampoo.
Safe to use with topical Flea & Tick treatments.