Flea & Tick is a conditioning shampoo concentrate that contains PYRETHRINS for effective flea, lice and tick control. Coconut oil derived ingredients in this formula cleans gently, highlights all colors and makes white sparkle. The protein and lanolin in this shampoo helps condition skin and coat, prevents dryness and gives the coat a deep down lustre and sheen. Coat dries smooth, manageable and tangle-free. pH balanced, mild, rinses out completely, leaving the coat smelling fresh and clean.
- Contains Pyrethrins
- Kills Fleas, Lice and Ticks
- Leaves Coat with Radiant Sheen
- Kills fleas, lice and ticks on contract.
- Pyrethrins are environmentally safe, cannot build up in the soil or percolate down into ground or water.
- Pyrethrins in our Flea & Tick products are considered to have the best safety margin of all topical products.
- Pyrethrins have been used successfully for over 2,000 years.
- Kills fleas and ticks by attacking the nervous system.
- Pyrethrin is a compound derived from the daisy-like cousin of the chrysanthemum flower and harvested in Kenya.
- 100% Natural and Biodegradable
|N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide||0.150%|
*Consists of .072% of (butylcarbityl) (6-propylpiperonyl) ether and .018% of related compounds.
Directions of use
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
USE ONLY ON DOGS & CATS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN CAUTION
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
Dogs & Cats
Use as is or dilute 1 part with 4 parts of water. Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo and work well into the coat. Allow lather to stand for 10 minutes if fleas, ticks, or lice are present (if heavily infested use full strength). Rinse with warm water, dry and groom as usual. Repeat every 7 days if needed. Do not use on puppies or kittens under 12 weeks of age.
Consult a Veterinarian
Before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.