- Avoid contact with skin, eyes or mouth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- After application do not stroke or groom animals until the application site is dry.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application.
- In case of accidental spillage onto skin, wash off immediately with soap and water.
- Kills fleas on cats and prevents infestations for at least 4 weeks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Kills flea larvae in the cat's surroundings
- Assists in the control of flea allergy dermatitis in cats
- Treatment of ear mite infestation( Otodectes cynotis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease(L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis)
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nemoatodes including ascarids and hookworms (L4 larvae, immature and adult stages of Toxocara cati and Anclylostoma tubaeforme).
- Can be used on kittens over 9 weeks of age and 1 kg of weight
- Advocate for cats should not be used on dogs
Imidacloprid 40 Mg
Moxidectin 4 Mg
Directions of use
Hold the pipette in an upright position, and twist to pull off the cap. Reverse the cap and use it to twist and remove the seal from the pipette. Part the fur on the animal‘s neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and squeeze the pipette firmly several times to empty its contents directly onto the skin. Application at the base of the skull will minimise the opportunity for the animal to lick the product. Apply only to undamaged skin.
Use one 0.4 ml tube per small cat