- Strengthens immune system
- Prevents & effectively cures Candida (common cause of fungal infections)
- Effective in healing damaged tissues & infections
- Rich in Lauric Acid that helps maintain blood sugar & cholesterol
- Helps in easy digestion
- Nourishes the fur to make it soft, smooth and tangle-free
- Improves bone health
- Prevents skin dryness & flaking
Accurate Organic Extra Virgin coconut oil is rich in lauric acid and other medium chain fatty acids. When consumed as a liquid supplement, it supports the body's immune system, protects the heart and stimulates the thyroid, thereby boosting energy and helps to increase metabolism.
100% Pure Cold-Pressed Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Directions of use
Small Animal Uses and Benefits
- Dry Skin - a fantastic moisturizer.
- Bumblefoot - keep moisturized with Coconut Oil. It cannot hurt, can only help and there are reports of bumblefoot being cured.
- Fungal infections - VCO Coconut Oil has anti-fungal properties AND it is very soothing when applied AND it is not toxic to your guinea pig.
- Mites and Hair Loss - the book talks about one of our long-time rescuers using a total coating of VCO CO for a guinea pig. It can certainly help soothe inflamed skin and helps heal wounds. It seems to also do a great job of encouraging hair regrowth. For mites, please read the book and know what you are doing.
- Cleaning your Boar's Grease Gland- rub some in liberally and gently and use a soft tooth brush to work it in and gently brush/comb it through.
- Toe Nails/Skin tags on feet - Keep Coconut Oil massaged into old, dried or curling toe nails and you'll see improvement. Soften and help reduce skin tags. Rubbing Coconut Oil on your piggies feet two or three times a week can help keep them healthy.
- Anal Impaction/Perineal Sac Cleaning - Any time you read "Mineral Oil," Please use Coconut Oil instead. Please do not use mineral oil. Coconut Oil is the healthy oil to use.
- Scaly, scabby, dry ears - Massage coconut oil into your piggy's ears and skin to help keep them moisturized.